As we have recently reported, the Iranian masses are in the midst of a monumental struggle against the regime. In this podcast recorded by Fightback (Canadian section of the International Marxist Tendency), Hamid Alizadeh talks about the mass movement in Iran, what's necessary for it to win, and what we can learn from it internationally.
- Iran: youth uprising continues and strike wave begins 8 Dec 2022
- Iran: movement organises under the whip of counter-revolution 23 Nov 2022
- Iran: revolutionary youth movement endures 28 Oct 2022
- Iran: death to the oppressors – be they Shah or Supreme leader 19 Oct 2022
- The Iranian Revolution – a reading guide 19 Oct 2022